Wednesday, March 12, 2008

L.A Inspiration

I’m back from my Los Angeles vacation and WFG (World Financial Group) business convention. The weather was a good change of pace with an average of 25 degrees each day. Being an active client of WFG I was extended the opportunity to go to Los Angeles and listen in on internal corporate visions, future product launches, meet and mingle with global representatives focused on pushing their business dreams forward.

I also had the privilege of being in the presence of some of the most inspirational personalities the world has to offer like the likes of,

Cal Ripken Jr speaking on “Get In The Game – Why the Right Values Make the Difference”

Mary Lou Retton talking about “Ode to Joy – How to Enjoy a More Peaceful, Prosperous and satisfying Life”

Chris Gardner touch on “The Pursuit of happiness – Perseverance and a belief in what is possible”

Zach Johnson had words about “A Champion’s Mindset – How I Won The Masters”

Tom Mathews deliberated on “The Great Wealth Transfer – The Biggest Economic Story of our Times”

There was a slue of insurance, finance, wealth and other speakers - Inspiration, team building, focus and dedication were the basic theme of the WFG conference dubbed “The Convention of Champions”. A special Thank you should be sent out to Daniel Akong and Bonnie Chan for extending me the opportunity to attend the convention as part of their WFG team group.

A small note: In my view on WFG financial concept and direction - WFG has created a solid foundation in a changing financial global industry, emerging as one of the worlds wealth-building trendsetters that are making a significant difference in middle class families live. I find that WFG and participation partners recognize their vision and embrace their mission of “Leaving no Family Behind”.

I understand on a greater in-depth level now on the purpose of staying true to your vision to over come uncertainty and doubt for true success. I started this blog before I went to Los Angeles, because creating Travelapers.com through a team with global reach is part of my over all vision.

With 100% equity ownership of Travelpapers.com, I’m more willing to liquidate 20% of company equity to attract a semi/retired Adverting and Marketing executive investor.

In the next few weeks I will be engaged in attracting prospects with professional experience, knowledge and leadership qualities to build travelpepers.com concept.

Today I posted an ad on Craigs list and kijiji directories. I’m also looking into joining businesspartners.com they seam to have an interesting venture concept. For those people that are reading this blog that is or knows someone in the A&M industry and they or you are willing to leverage your time and experience for an equity stance in travelpapers.com my contact me @ 416 788-1920.

No comments: