Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Instinct

I’m looking to get back into blogging, the key is to find a way of being consistent with my journaling activities as I create, develop, establish synergies and partnerships with participants through the development of Travelpapers.com. The last time I blogged was some time ago and a lot has happened with Travelpapers.com since then, I feel like I could of accomplished more but however, it’s a struggle trying to live a balanced life especially when you already spend a great amount of your time on computers creating an online business from conceptual.

My goal is not to drill into specific activates happening day to day with Travelpapers.com creation but to layout the path and reasoning behind the directions I’ve taken to launch travelpapers.com as a creative value travel service.

There is a lot going on in the travel industry, actually not only the travel industry, the advertising, directory and tourism on a whole. There has never been a time or “this time is just ideal for me to launch Travelpapers.com in”, not only does it stand to make millions competing with other innovative industry concepts its sub-sector markets are starting to bud along with consumer choices.







In my last blog I was going through a decision making choice between two business consultants that could write a professional business plan for me. I decided to go with my gut instinct and I was right, Faheem Moosa – Springboard Business Consulting -

fmoosa.mba2007@ivey.ca was able to present me with a well detailed business plan with in a reasonable established time frame. The most important part about working with Faheem was we shared an entrepreneur mind set that made our working relationship all that better.

The question that comes up for me is, how important is your first instinct in creating a good business relationship?

No comments: