Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Online Marketing Perspective

A few days ago my up line Adam from iNetGLOBAL called me - providing me with a telephone number of a lady who is interested in operating a business - either as a travel booking agency, franchise or something that allows her to distribute travel tickets as a revenue stream.

As I was speaking with her I started to realize that she was more interested in how internet marketing works but, what I really was present too was how overwhelmed she seamed on everything I was saying. We talk for a good twenty minutes on how revenue is generated on the internet with less of a start-up cost than street level business.

So, this is a quick post for Dorine - "on my perspective of how the Internet works".

Internet marketing is based on numbers and leveraging user activity . The more people on the internet or you can attract the more revenue you can generate.

To generate revenue you should have some sort of presence on the internet - either through a web site, blog, ebook, video, web cast or member of a social network. The more socially adaptable your online presence the better you will fair allowing you a steady stream of residual income around the clock.

Finding the right business concept that is about you and what you can enjoy by building long term happiness, is the hardest part of creating an online presence. The nice thing about the evolutionary time-line of the Internet is for ever changing dynamics. Now, the Internet doesn't just reward those with global or national reach anymore- it's handsomely rewarding niche marketers and local community initiatives. It used to be from local to global advertising exposure... however online users are now becoming more interested in knowing whose around the corner on my street.

Once you have determined your internet portal of choice "I suggest utilizing long tail niche content building" providing a surplus of value for your visitors is key to keeping them coming back to your web presence theme (hobby, interest, knowledge, skill etc).

The fun part of an online business operations is the "MARKETING" of your web presence. There are some many ways to market an online service - if you listen to everything and everyone you will end up "putting on foot in and one foot out - then you do the hokie pokie and you turn self around that's what online marketing is all about... LOL". There is no right or wrong, there is proven and suitable. All marketing efforts generate some sort of user exposure at any baseline of your advertising budget or creativity.

The Biggest knowledge (tactic or strategy) of all your online work and effort leading up to a profitable ROI ( Return On Investment) is having a call to action web presence that turns user - visitors into buyers of your or an affiliate's product or service.

Simply put the majority of web presence on the world wide web is to generate residual revenue streams. I hope I've given you a better idea on "how the Internet works", from a marketing stand point.

You see, my strength is creative conceptualization, I see the vision of concepts good or bad. I developed Travelpapers.com to fill a market need (niche) in the multibillion dollar travel and hospitality industry. Now that I'm close to the marketing aspect of my company I have chosen iNETGLOBAL as my online marketing department.

iNETGLOBAL provides the most business service and revenue streams than I've looked at or being a part of. As time goes on I will be blogging considerably more on Travelpapers.com milestones with iNETGLOBAL.

Feel free to leave your comments below or call me @ 1 416 788-1920.

No comments: