Friday, February 19, 2010

Travelpapers is now a CJ Affiliate Member

I signed up for Commission Junction back in 2007 to place affiliate ads through out Travelpapers.com selected pages. Looking back now, I believe I was two years to soon. My site application was still under development and its not much has changed - Travelpapers is still not where I would it to be however, its closer to the marketing stage of proving the concept.

Commission Junction has a policy if you don't make any affiliate commission within 6 months they will deactivate your account. My account got deactivated twice in the last three years, in order to resign you must register for a new account under a different valid email address.


I'm better positioned to promote my selected affiliate ads this time around with 75% of TID (travelers Itinerary Directory) content populated and ready for users (tourist and local travelers) to access.

In oder for Travelpapers.com to continue to provide users with free quick, easy access to local city (Toronto) business and travel services profile information - users must see the purpose in supporting advertisers core offerings on the site.

No comments: